Take A Look At Our Helpful Moving Checklist!
At first, moving house often seems like quite the daunting task – even the simple stage of packing is often enough to drain your energy completely. However, we at Clark's Removals Ilford have designed a handy moving checklist to help you solve your problems one step at a time. Stick with it for long enough and you'll be sure to reap its benefits! Of course, if you hit a metaphorical wall and can't continue forward, you can always enlist the help of professionals by browsing our home page. If not, keep reading to learn how to prepare for your relocation on your own.
Our Moving Checklist and How It Makes Things Easier
With our small removals Ilford checklist, you'll no longer feel like this task is beyond your ability. Just make sure to follow three simple steps:
- Get the services you need: It's always a safe bet to include end of tenancy cleaning and rubbish removal to your list of potential cleaning options;
- Secure your chattels: Ensure that your possessions are delivered to your new home safe and sound by using sturdy boxes, clear stretch wrap, and wardrobe cartons;
- Tell everyone you're moving house: To avoid unexpected complications, it's a good idea to inform your bank, employer, and family about your forthcoming relocation.
And that's all there is to it! To keep your motivation flowing, make sure to reward yourself with something nice with each crossed out bullet from our list!
To get the gears turning, you'll have to set a date for your relocation. Once you do that, you'll know exactly when to schedule handy services, such as:
- End of tenancy cleaning: Proper polish of your rented place is a must if you ever wish to see your bond again. You won't be disappointed by our tenancy cleaning option – even if something goes wrong, we can always reschedule your session for free!
- Packing: Hire our packing service and allow for a team of professionals to lend you a hand. We can even supply you with all the wrapping materials you need to keep your items in great shape!
- Rubbish removals: Don't know what to do with your old TV or fridge? Our removals service is just the thing for you! We'll also dispose of all gardening & construction waste, if any.
Making Final Preparations
- The first thing you should do is to complete our moving checklist. Tick its final item by telling your bank, your friends, and relatives that you'll be moving to another address.
- Next, we recommend you to double-check your booked appointments to see if they have all been confirmed. At this point, you could also decide to include additional handy services, such as babysitting or pet sitting.
- And, if you forgot to schedule rubbish removals or other crucial services – now is your chance to act!
At last, we've reached the final steps of your preparation! Here's what they entail:
- Ensure that you've hired a reliable and sizeable van to safely transport your furniture, personal possessions, musical instruments, paintings, etc.;
- Dispose of all perishable goods that you currently have in your fridge to avoid an awkward phone conversation with your landowner;
- If you've got extra clothes or other possessions that you're willing to part with, consider giving them to charity;
- Return your tenancy bond by opting for a guaranteed service, such as our end of tenancy cleaning.
That's about it – you're all set to leave!
Solve All Moving Out Problems With Clark's Removals Ilford Now!
Any time that is convenient for you is also convenient for us – our phone lines operate 24/7 and our friendly advisers are always eager to help you manage your bookings! You can contact them and get all the answers you need on 020 3746 8107. You can also reach out to us online. To do so, simply write us on our online chat or fill in our website booking form. You'll receive an accurate & free of charge quote as soon as our team confirms your request!